7/16/2009

It's Official: Beauty Editors and Bloggers Loved The Motives Muse Event!

As promised, here are some photos from the smash-hit, Motives Muse event, which I held at my penthouse in New York City a few weeks ago.

Me and the lovely Shyema Azam (Marie Claire editor / beauty blogger extraordinaire)
My Three Muses - Ava, Marilyn, and Audrey ;)

The Penthouse


Claudia works her magic as J.R. looks on

The reviews have been pouring in since the event, and it's official -- beauty editors, beauty bloggers, and industry experts absolutely love the line! The latest and greatest review comes via Beauty and the Feast, a popular beauty and lifestyle blog by Marie Claire editor, Shyema Azam.Here's an excerpt from Shyema's blog rave:
"So, I have to admit, when I walked in the place, I automatically assumed this would be another fancy makeup line that no one can afford and I’d really have to dig to find “what’s different.” But the price range is a refreshing $12-$25.And here’s my favorite part — they were making customized foundation right at the event. I was watching the other girls get it done and it was looking really, really good. I was on my way out, but after seeing that I sat to get mine done."Is this great or what!? I'm overjoyed that the Motives "secret" is finally out! For more photos of the fabulous Muse event, check out flick'r.com!

Love,Loren http://www.myfashioncents.com/

No comments: